The Sustainable Development Goal 12 might sound like it is far too big for us ordinary people. But it is in fact present everywhere in our everyday lives. Everything we do during our day affects our surroundings and the world we live in. For instance, we shower, we use our mobile phones, we buy new clothes.
If we are to make the world a better place, we can start by working with the Sustainable Development Goal 12 (SDG 12). This goal is about strengthening sustainable consumption and production. We can use the 5 RE’s.
1. Discus in class
- Are there things we can do ourselves to create a positive change in relation to SDG 12? Take quick showers? Eat less meat? Bike to school? Other things?
Where do we already use the 5 RE’s?
2. Fill out the form My everyday life with SDG 12
- Take your time to think about your day from when you get up till you go to bed
- Talk with you classmates about it
- Then fill out your own form
1620 København V
Kasper B. Olesen
+45 61 70 00 29
Karen Blixens Boulevard 7
+45 42 80 00 23